Skip to content

Remember to pay 2012 Oregon estimated tax before year-end

As a sole-proprietor you can deduct your Oregon estimated taxes on your 2012 tax return, if you pay them by 12/31/12. This is not true for federal taxes, only state. So get that check in the mail soon!

Posted in
Scroll To Top